Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides the ability to define ranges for facets as an add-on functionality to the existing Faceted Search module.
The original code base used for this project came from mooffie and was posted at http://drupal.org/node/219824#comment-794417, the original code can still be found in the sandbox. This was taken up by zyxware and converted into an usable module for Drupal 6.
The original name of the module fsrange is still maintained.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Search, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 27 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,765
- Last modified: December 16, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!