This module allows you to share features and custom modules on your own website. It lets you create projects and releases, and it produces an update XML feed compatible with the update module in core. In a way it's a highly simplified version of the project module.
- Distributed Feature Servers in Drupal (describes basic concepts/idea behind feature servers).
- Pushing Public and Private Updates From Your Feature Server (presentation of module, including screencast)
Please dont use the D7 release, its pretty buggy yet and we dont have an active maintainer for the branch, which is already pretty far behind the patches on the D6 branch. I will consider completly removing the current D7 port, reinitiating it once again from the current D6 branch, if time comes / maintainer arrives.
For now, you can also host D7 modules on a D6 based FServer!
Main improvements and fixes
- Supports building release based on the new tags ( 6.x-2.x for example)
- Added support for SCM information in the update feed
- Fixed several views bugs
- Fixed package building and some drush integration bugs
- Fixed update feed generation
Iam looking forward to merge down this projects or at least the most important features:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Features Package, Import/Export, Multisite, Utility
- Reported installs: 33 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,944
- Last modified: December 2, 2014