This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows you to customize the order of nodes that are promoted to the frontpage.
It integrates seamlessly with Views.
Node Frontpage Manager is accessible to all users that have the
administer nodes permission.
- This module is in a very basic state at the moment and may be extended with drag'n'drop functions later.
- If you are seeking a module to customize the order of nodes in taxonomy term node listings you might have a look at nodeorder.
- Install front_manager module just as usual.
- Redirect your frontpage to
Frontpage: Weightin the sort criteria your frontpage view.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Paging, Views
- Downloads: 855
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.