Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module improves results of the search module for the french language.
It does so by using the Paice Husk stemmer algorithm and some extra process :
- accents are removed,
- 'au' 'eau' 'o' are interpreted as 'o',
- double letters are reduced to one letter, 'tt', 'mm', 'nn' etc. are interpreted as 't', 'm', 'n' etc.,
- depending on its following letters, 'c' is converted to 'k' or 's',
- activated periodically by search and cron,
- does not add new tables to your database.
This module has been developped for the french city of Rouen website.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Search, Utility
- Reported installs: 42 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,837
- Last modified: October 1, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.