Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This module creates informative links based in case ids from the Case Tracker module. It does so by using CSS and adding a tooltip with a summary of the case status.
For example: [[#77]] becomes:
<a href="http://example.com/node/77" class="freelink freelink-casetracker casetracker-project-3 casetracker-status-1 casetracker-type-4 casetracker priority-2" title="#77: Status(open) - Type (task) - Priority (minor)">#77: Release Freelinking Casetracker on D.O</a>
Compatibility and dependencies
This module depends on Freelinking. It will not be available for D5, and does not work at all with the 1.x line of Freelinking.
Icons and colors
Links can be styled by casetracker state information and project affiliation. Icons next to each freelink can be activated in the settings page at admin/settings/freelinking by activating the wrapper. They can be easily overridden through CSS.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,384
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!