Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Framework is a blank canvas for theme developers. Use Framework as a user friendly starting point to help facilitate your theme development. Build site themes without feeling like you have to reinvent the wheel or remove unnecessary code every time.
- Framework gives general placement and formatting to basic Drupal elements
- Supports one, two, and three-column layouts with source ordering
- Set to a 12 column grid of 960px
- CSS file is highly organized, including a table of contents, section flags, alphabetical properties, etc.
- Includes a CSS reset and a list of CSS utility classes
- Em based text sizing with vertical rhythm
- Clean and simplified code and file structure
- Uses HTML 5 structural markup
Framework is not intended to be everything to everyone. It is built with simplicity and ease of modification in mind. Although it is not necessarily intended, Framework can be used as is if you so choose.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 4,916 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 128,309
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.