This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
fQuery is a PHP tool to help you deal with Drupal Form API arrays. Inspired by the jQuery library, it lets you find form elements using a simple and intuitive selector scheme, based on CSS.
To check out the included demo, install the module, copy example.php to the site root and visit it with your browser.
Note that this module requires PHP 5.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer
- Downloads: 1,001
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.