Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Too many times the permissions page will take too long to load and sometimes it completely times out. The more content-types and/or modules you add the longer the page takes to load, 800+ rows with 5-10 roles means a lot of processing.
This module attempts to solve the issue by providing only a list of modules and a configuration link. When the configuration link is clicked only that modules permissions per role are displayed.
Download and extract the module as usual to sites/all/modules
Once you enable it you will see another tab on the admin/people page named 'Faster Permissions'
*Note: I choose not to override alter the admin/people/permissions menu item in this release. Once all implications of an alter like that have been reviewed, I will implement the change.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 316 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,813
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.