Fotonotes – collection of scripts for annotating images. Fotonotes is very simple. Only 2 steps and all done. First, you have to select a part of image and write comment linked to selected part. Next, when user place mouse cursor over noted part of image, desire note will be showed. In such a way very convenient to select friends on collective photos, or components of complex schemes. This feature is common used, for example, on Flickr.com website.
- Fotonotes module integrates with Image module. It adds tab "Edit fotonotes" for all images. You may add notes for choosed image using that tab.
- Access control system allows to customize note permissions for any image. For example, moderators will may add-delete-edit notes for all images, advanced users will may add-delete their own notes for all images, but simple users will may add notes only for their images.
- Also, any amount of images with notes may be added into any content using bb-code [inotе=%] (sign “%” is replacing with nid-picture includes notes).
- There was error correction for Cyrillic fonts implemented.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,877
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.