The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything, of course, is 42.
The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Drupal theming, of course, is FortyTwo.
A modern responsive base theme incorporating the latest technologies like Gulp, Sass, BrowserSync and more.
A Drush command is available for easy sub theming.
FortyTwo is Drupal 8 ready.
New 8.x-2.x version
We have created a new version of the theme. It's almost the same, but we moved from sass to scss, and added some smarter gulp plugins like PostCSS. New features will be added to this version of the theme.
Development of FortyTwo is sponsored and supported by Finalist
As of January 2017 we have also released a responsive administrative theme based on Fortytwo. We called it: FortyTwo - Administration theme. This theme has been created to fill a void in Drupal 8 from which we think needed to be filled.
- Full responsiveness (fluid, adaptive) including a grid background and responsive identifier for theming purposes.
- A cool login screen (if enabled in theme config)
- Configurable content and sidebar position
- SASS and Gulp included, including browsersync
- And more!
- Demo theme included as sub theme;
Sites built with FortyTwo
This is a list of some sites built with FortyTwo.
If you have any feature requests, please don't hesitate to add them to the issue queue!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 515 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,807
- Last modified: February 6, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.