The Formatter Settings module is a spiritual backport of the Drupal 7 Field Formatter Settings functionality for Drupal 6, adding two new Formatter hooks to provide user definable settings for Formatters on a contextual basis.
This module is primarily for developers as it doesn't do anyting other than provide the Formatter Settings hooks and modify the Display Settings UI if Formatter Settings are present on the selected Formatter.
Formatter Settings was written and is maintained by Stuart Clark (deciphered).
- Content Construction Kit (CCK) module.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 42 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 801
- Last modified: November 27, 2014