Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Format Number API module provides a method to configure number formats (site default and user defined) with configurable decimal point and thousand separators.
This module also provides the 'numericfield' Forms API element, which is a right aligned text input element that allows the user enter numbers using the configured thousands separator and decimal point (site default or user defined). This Forms API element provides a validation callback that is used automatically and that ensures input is valid numeric as per the options defined for the element.
This module does not add any other functionality by itself, rather it might be required by other contributed or custom modules. Modules using this API: Cache browser, Formatted Number CCK, Money CCK field, Measured Value Field, Referential Integrity for CCK.
- PHP manual: number_format().
- Unicode Locale Data Markup Language (LDML).
- Unicode CLDR Project: Common Locale Data Repository (CLDR).
- CLDR By-Type Chart: number.symbol.
- Wikipedia: Decimal separator.
Drupal related issues:
How can you get involved?
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Developer, Multilingual
- Reported installs: 2,680 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 42,050
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!