This module allows you to add surrounding HTML values to any CCK widget by determining prefix and suffix values.
- Adding of surrounding divs:
- Adding of a 'clearing' break when using floats:
Note: Although this module can be very useful in some cases, I don't think it's best practice to use it, as usually Drupal already comes with too much markup.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display
- Reported installs: 179 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,604
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.