Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The people managing content on the sites you build are frequently not site administrators, and the usual administrative menus often do not fit the use case for these roles. Enter Floating Manager Menu.
Floating Manager Menu is intended as an alternative to such modules as Simple Menu and Administrator Menu with a focus on non-administrative content editors and managers. It allows you to include an unobtrusive and easily styled menu without the need to dedicate a region within your site's theme.
This module features:
- the ability to select any existing menu from within your Drupal installation
- simple CSS themability, with three skins included
- jQuery UI draggable floating "window" that doesn't require inclusion in a certain region of a theme (window is collapsible to save space and maintains persistent positioning through page loads)
- seamless compatibility with dhtml_menu for an even smoother experience
- The Drupal 6 version of this module requires jQuery UI.
- The DHTML Menu module is optional, but recommended.
Development of this project was sponsored by the University of Lethbridge.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 141 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,225
- Last modified: December 3, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.