This is a very simple filter that adds surrounding tags around floated
The filter scans for inline CSS styles and if a
float:right is found (usually added by WYSIWYG editors), a configurable tag (span or div) is added around the original tag with a class of "floatleft" or "floatright".
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 1,483 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,615
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.