Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is an AJAX based solution to easily insert your Flickr photos into your posts.
It displays Flickr photos as thumbnails in a bar across the bottom of your node post form. Clicking on the thumbnail of a photo you want to use will then automatically insert the proper HTML snippet into your post. If you have tinyMCE enabled on a textarea you can click and drag an image into the textarea.
* search for photos based on Flickr user and / or tags without leaving the edit screen
* photos are loaded in the background via AJAX
* click on a thumbnail to automatically insert it into your post
* drag a thumbnail into tinyMCE-enabled textareas
* integration with lightbox2 module which uses lightbox to "pop out" larger pictures onto the web browser
* tested with Firefox 1.5, IE 1.6, Opera 8.5
This module was written by Elek Márton and sponsored by Development
Aron Novak added to the current version several usability improvements and features, including:
* click and drag into tinyMCE
* scroll through your photos 10 at a time (paging)
* lightbox2 integration
* docking and floating capability of the iframe to allow inserting into textareas not visible on the screen
Wim Mostrey upgraded the module to Drupal 5 and improved the GUI.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Media, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,227
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.