The Flickr API module serves as a helper module for other Drupal Flickr modules. You don't need this module unless another module requires it or you want to develop a new Flickr-based module.
To use this module, or any Flickr services modules, you will need to obtain an API key from http://www.flickr.com/services/api
Module that use Flickr API
- Bean: Flickr Integration
Provides Bean integration for Flickr. With this module, users can easily create blocks that fetch Flickr images by searching (tags/fulltext) on a given string or by using taxonomy terms.
- Flickr Rippr
Reads flickr.com for users latest public photos, and turns these into content (nodes) on your drupal website.
Shows all your sets and pictures from your Flickr account.
Development and maintenance of this module is sponsored by LimoenGroen.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1,185 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 22,882
- Last modified: March 20, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.