Flexifilter is a module that allows non-coders to create their own, configurable custom filters. It is not limited to simple text replacement or regex replacement; it includes logic such as if() and while() statements, and is easily extendable by other modules. It is the best thing to hit Drupal since the potato.
Currently, this module ships with the following example filters which are, of course, completely modifiable.
- A Mediawiki-style input format
Any ideas on how to improve this module, or example filters you'd like to add/see added? File a feature request.
This module was created as part of GHOP 2007-2008 by Corsix. It is currently co-maintained by cwgordon7 and Corsix.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 583 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,225
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.