Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Flag limit is a supplement to the Flag module.
This module allows any flag (for example: bookmarks) to have a limited number of items.
When a new item is flagged causing the limit to be exceeded, the items that were most recently flagged remain flagged, but the items that were flagged longest ago are un-flagged.
This solves the use case where you would only like to have X "featured" items in a rotator at the top of a page, but once you you exceed X the oldest item should appear below the rotator, in a list sorted by date.
There is a new feature in the 7.x-1.x branch that optionally lets you limit the number of flaggings each item can have. Once the limit is reached, nobody else can flag the item.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 271 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,506
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!