Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
FireStats is a web statistics system. This module allow FireStats to monitor access to your Drupal site. A live demo of FireStats is available here. Please report Firestats integration module's problems in the project issue tracker and the statistics system's problems to http://firestats.cc/
Visibility API (Optional):
- Firestats module is integrated with Visibility API module to set stats collection from specific parts of the website only; just like the block visibility setup.
- Install FireStats as a Standalone.
- Install and activate the Firestats module.
- Put the FireStats file system location in the FireStats module settings.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 20 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,367
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!