Locks down image references to the host/domain of your site only, to prevent CSRF attacks, and avoid HTTPS mixed content errors.
In short: This input filter restricts image tags in HTML content submitted by users to your site.
- Allow your users to use IMG HTML tags in posts
- while protecting against XSS attack vectors
- and using relative paths to allow the images to work on both http and https sites
- This input filter finds all IMGs in a text, checks whether their
srcattribute is relative and points to an image under the Drupal root.
- Images satisfying that requirement are retained and left alone.
- All other images are removed.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 68 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,221
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.