If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Original module description:
The fileshare module is used to create pages that allow browsing, uploading, downloading and deleting of files from a fileshare directory that is created by Drupal and linked to the node.
Fileshare was designed to be able to browse large libraries of files, it uses recursive AJAX (actually JAH) to do the browsing, so that an entire directory structure does not have to be initially loaded. The contents of each directory is loaded when it's clicked upon.
There are built in permission options for create, edit, modify files and download files. There is also the ability to link up preview thumbnails by putting the thumbnails in a "_previews" directory and giving them the same filename with either a jpg or gif extension.
Thank you and enjoy!
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 839
- Last modified: November 27, 2014