This module is a usability enhancement to a Field API field with uploaded files with cardinality set to unlimited or more than 1. By default, clicking the 'Remove' button will remove the file from the row and the only way to keep the file is reloading the form. With this module, clicking that button is now replaced with an Undo button so you can cancel the deletion of a file.
Just install the module, it will work out of the box.
The immediate cause of this module was born by an issue on the Field collection module where an embedded widget with a multiple image field in it removed all rows when clicking on the 'Remove' button of one image. For more info see.
This module is sponsored by Krimson and is for Drupal 7 only.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 822 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,831
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.