Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This solves a unique issue with a multisite setup and the CDN module. If you are using Origin Pull, and the origin server is set to the same domain on all multisites then the correct multisite will not be selected for things like imagecache generation. This also acts like the Stage File Proxy module; if the file doesn't exist locally it can try another server looking for it, or it can issue a redirect to that server.
If you do not use the standard files directory setup then you can create a mapping in the GUI. If the file is not found it will fast 404.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, File Management, Performance and Scalability
- Downloads: 1,130
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!