Using the Field Wrappers module, site administrator will be able to choose HTML wrappers for Fields. Normally the Field API uses DIV elements to wrap fields, labels and its data.
After the Field Wrappers module has been enabled, you can choose from the following default set of markup types as wrapper for your field elements:
- - None - (removes the markup)
Other modules (or themes) can alter this list using hook_field_wrapper_elements_alter().
Note for Theme Developers:
This module uses a template overwrite for Drupals core field.tpl.php. If your module or theme uses a customised template file for fields, you should take a look at this one to make sure the wrappers are printed out correctly.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,021 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,461
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.