This module provides a new field type, that currently does not collect any data. But it has a formatter that takes a view as a parameter and displays that view.
This can be handing when you want to attach a view to the display that is relevant to the entity, for example if a taxonomy term should have a view attached as a field.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Views
- Reported installs: 354 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,398
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.