This is a simple module that provides settings to limit the number of values to display on fields with multiple values.
The module extends the field display settings for fields which permit multiple values. Site administrators can specify how many values to display for each display mode (e.g. teaser). Optionally, an off-set can be specified to skip some values.
The Drupal 7 version depends on Field formatter settings API module.
Initial development sponsored by Recidive Networks.
Drupal 8 porting status
The D8 version is currently BROKEN - do not use it!
This functionality is being considered for inclusion in Drupal core at some point, currently postponed beyond Drupal 8.0. See
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Fields, Utility
- Reported installs: 7,384 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 73,453
- Last modified: August 3, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.