This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a simple module that provides settings to limit the number of values to display on fields with multiple values.
The module extends the field display settings for fields which permit multiple values. Site administrators can specify how many values to display for each display mode (e.g. the teaser). Optionally, an offset can be specified to skip some values.
The Drupal 7 version depends on Field formatter settings API module.
The D8 version is currently BROKEN -- do not use it!
This functionality is being considered for inclusion in Drupal core at some point, currently postponed beyond Drupal 8.0. See.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Fields, Utility
- Reported installs: 8,047 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 78,013
- Last modified: 26 September 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.