Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module, building on top of API provided by Field formatter settings, allows site administrators to change field settings and:
- change field wrapper HTML tag,
- add custom field wrapper and field value classes,
- add prefixes and suffixes to field value wrappers.
Note that this module will work only with fields using default field.tpl.php template file and not using any theme override functions (for example it won't work out of the box for default Tags field in Bartik theme, which defines
bartik_field__taxonomy_term_reference() function implementing
theme_field__field_type() - to make it work in such cases those implementations need to be removed first).
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Fields
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 458
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!