Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The goals is to create a general purpose, multi-language Drupal 7 distribution that does not get in your way when building websites.
It's pretty much a work in progress, but feel free to use it and provide feedback.
Some of the included modules are:
- CKEditor + IMCE + Plupload
- HTML5 Media + Tools
- Internationalization + Translation Overview
- Linkit + Link Checker
- Security Kit + Security Review
After installation, a couple of "features" are available in the module list
- devel feature: devel + drupal reset
- og feature: organic groups
- solr feature: apache solr + attachments
- webform feature: webform + webform validation
Limitations on XAMPP
- XAMPP users should increase the
php.inito 120 seconds and restart Apache.
- Upon installation on SQLite + PHP 5.4, a lot of
Illegal string offset 'field' in DatabaseCondition->__clone()warnings are shown, see also http://drupal.org/node/1483986
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 22 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,732
- Last modified: April 21, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.