This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Felix module provides a block interface for editors on top of the Context module. Multiple regions can be created to allow editors to add specific blocks to that region without using the block or context admin interface. Only blocks from a predefined block set can be used.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 300 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,002
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.