The Felix module provides a block interface for editors on top of the Context module. Multiple regions can be created to allow editors to add specific blocks to that region without using the block or context admin interface. Only blocks from a predefined block set can be used.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 197 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,946
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.