A simple parser for the Feeds module that handles serialized PHP arrays.
If your data is coming across from a backend as a serialized nested array of items like the below example, this module is for you:
array( array('first_name' => 'Joe', 'last_name' => 'Drupalista'), array('first_name' => 'Jane', 'last_name' => 'Drupalster'), )
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export
- Reported installs: 73 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,187
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.