Integrates Drupal with the services provided by Google FeedBurner. Currently this module provides the means to redirect requests for your site's feeds to user-specified/created FeedBurner feeds. Special user agents, like FeedBurner and Feed Validator (this can be customized) are still allowed access to the direct feeds so there is no need for any special .htaccess hacking.
What do I need to do when my FeedBurner.com account is switched to Google FeedBurner?
All you need to do is change the FeedBurner URL (MyBrand domain) in the 'Advanced settings' of admin/settings/feedburner to 'feeds2.feedburner.com' or 'feedproxy.google.com'. I'm working on a potential upgrade path. Also see the note below about dropping support for the old FeedBurner.com accounts.
New 6.x-1.x features:
- The module can now automatically replace any links to your site's feed URLs with their FeedBurner feed URLs! For most sites this should work automatically, but for some sites (that already define the function custom_url_rewrite_outbound) you will need to download and install the URL alter module for this feature.
- Changed all default URLs from feedburner.com to feedburner.google.com. Legacy support for feedburner.com is now being discontinued as my own FeedBurner.com account has been switched to Google FeedBurner.
- Semi-complete SimpleTest testing suite.
How can you get involved?
- Help write or improve the handbook documentation.
- Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com.
- Help translate this module at http://project.davereid.net/translate/projects/feedburner.
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker.
- Contact the maintainer with any comments, questions, or a quote for custom module customizations.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Syndication, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 552 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 27,530
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.