This module combines the FeedAPI module with the Location module to allow you to import locations from XML feeds. Lets you link the locations to nodes based on the node id in the feed if it exists. Otherwise it lets you link it based on a different node field. Includes a mapper to map feed items to location fields.
Geocoding is configurable. Allows you to limit geocoding queries. On updates, only queries when the data has changed.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export
- Downloads: 1,071
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.