This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module is FeedAPI addon that adds ability to grab attached files from feeds. Grabber files are saved as node attachment using core Upload module. Module is plug and play and it has no settings or configuration page.
FeedAPI Grabber 6.x depends on the
- Upload module (Core optional)
1. Copy FeedAPI Grabber folder to your sites/all/modules directory. Make sure you have enabled Upload, FeedAPI and FeedAPI Node modules.
2. Enable FeedAPI Grabber module in admin/build/modules.
3. Create new Feed from source which has attached files and they will be downloaded and saved as local attachments
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: File Management, Media, Utility
- Downloads: 773
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.