Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by alex_b on
FeedAPI Data is a FeedAPI processor plugin for storing feed items. You can use it as alternative to the default processor FeedAPI Node.
- Feed items are stored in single row records dynamically allocated by Data module.
- Which elements of feed items to store can be configured on UI.
- Data module generates Views integration.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Syndication
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,153
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!