This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module creates a CCK field that accepts RSS urls.
- Aggregates RSS/Atom feeds
- Controls item display count and frequency of updates
- Feed Fields may be positioned just like any CCK fields
- Feed Fields may accept multiple values (deltas)
- Feed Field-enabled nodes may be used in Blocks and Nodeblocks
- Works with FlexiField
- Feeds are automatically updated by cron
- Test Page simulates cron without changing any data
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Syndication
- Reported installs: 251 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,858
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.