Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Features Control Panel module enables you to:
- Send users directly to an end-user control panel upon login
- Add controls (links and help text) to the control panel
- Export controls with the Features module
- Reorganize and rename controls provided by other modules
- Customize control permissions that come from other modules
This module is intended to be used with the Admin module.
With Admin installed, Features Control Panel will automatically
create Admin blocks to be displayed on the Admin Toolbar for all the
feature sets (fieldgroups) on the Control Panel. This provides a consistent,
familiar interface for authenticated users throughout the website.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,785
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.