Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is a small bridge module that integrates with FBSS (http://drupal.org/project/facebook_status) to allow the automatic posting of status updates to Facebook in the same way Twitter is integrated. It has been nearly completely rewritten now that FBSS 3.x is the recommended version. It requires Drupal for Facebook 3.x submodules fb_app, fb_permission and fb_connect (http://drupal.org/project/fb). Your Drupal site will need to be registered with Facebook as a Facebook App.
This module now requires the Extended Permissions submodule that's part of Drupal for Facebook. Your app will have to be set to prompt for the 'Publish to my Wall (publish_stream)' permission. Currently the 3.x release doesn't prompt users who are already connected without the permission until they log out and log back in again.
The 3.x version for D6 is stable for text-only status updates.
I'm seeking co-maintainers for those interested in either adding features to the D6 version or working with the D7 version.
This module was originally sponsored by Mediacurrent for Schoolofthelegends.com.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,603
- Last modified: December 3, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.