Fast Gallery is a simple, lightweight, and fast image gallery. Making albums is as easy as putting images or videos into folders and uploading them to the gallery directory. It is fast because it is not based on nodes and doesn't implement some of the more complex features of larger gallery systems.
The last 6-4 Version got kinda out of hand and was just too hard and complicated to maintain. So I made a backport of the D7 version, which is much more stable, but maybe with not quite that many features. The new architecture: http://www.rapsli.ch/drupal/fast-gallery-architecture-next-version
Integration of Cooliris. Help is very welcome!:
Features that will be lost
- Exif support
- Video support
Features that will work
- Stability (implemented)
- Images (implemented)
- Public API
- Performance (implemented)
- Features support (implemented)
- In place editing 5.2 version (implemented) Screenshot
- Galleria support
- Lightbox support
Upgradepath: This should not be a problem. Just hit the rescan button and your gallery will be created. If you update from 6.4.x to 6.5 make sure that all the fast_gallery tables are deleted from the database, by uninstalling the current version and then reinstall fast_gallery again.
Also upgrading from Drupal 6 to 7 is not going to be a problem with fast gallery.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 511 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 60,392
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.