Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a field for frequently asked questions.
Added to an entity (eg. content type, user), you can create simple but smooth FAQs on any piece of content.
Viewing the FAQ Field
Editing the FAQ Field
FAQ Field display settings
You can add the field to any entity (eg. content type, users, ..) as usual. On the fields settings you can choose what kind of answer input widget should be used and how it should be filtered. If you choose a formatable textarea you can configure the default filter by the default value preview on the field settings page and there are several advanced options you can make use of.
- Configurable default text formats
- Configurable answer widget
- Types: Normal textareas, textfields and formatable textareas
- Formatable textareas for any Wysiwyg editor
- Configurable number of rows for textarea widget
- Field formatters
- jQuery Accordion UI
- Simple themeable text
- Definition list (HTML
- Anchor link list
- Accordion display options
- Choose first active question
- Collapse open questions
- Event to open/collapse questions (eg. mouseover, click)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 6,053 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 27,549
- Last modified: September 30, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.