FAQ Search module is an add-on to the FAQ module, it creates a block with a search form, the search form gives you the ability to search the FAQs. Once the block is placed into a region (/admin/build/block), users can search the FAQ nodes based on the entered keywords. The results are returned on the same page immediately upon keystrokes.
Normal module installation applies.
There are no ways to customize this module via an admin interface.
As of 12/23/2010, we're working to clear out the issue queue. I'd like to get this moved over into the FAQ module to tidy things up and centralize it all.
Ideally this module would move over to the FAQ module and be ported along with it.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,968
- Last modified: August 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.