Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
#D8CX: I pledge that FancyZoom will have a full Drupal 8 release on the day that Drupal 8 is released.
Once the module has been enabled, FancyZoom automatically applies throughout the entire website. Any link (text or image) that points directly to an image file will zoom that image in-place instead of opening it in a separate browser window. For improved responsiveness, the zoomed image begins loading as soon as the user hovers over the link. To prevent a particular image link from zooming simply add rel="nozoom" to the link's attributes. To show a caption set a title attribute on your <a> tag.
The settings form (admin/settings/fancyzoom) includes customizable options for speed, appearance, and behavior. The form will use the Colorpicker module if you have it installed.
This module and the associated scripts are derivative works based on original work by Cabel Sasser. The author of this module is not affiliated with Panic, Inc. or www.fancyzoom.com.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 71 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,746
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.