Now that Drupal 7 is widely used and there are so many easy ways to produce jQuery slideshows using the views module, Fancy Slide is redundant, although it is still available for those Drupal 6 users who want to use it.
Fancy Slide is a jQuery slideshow module with a fancy interface. Check out our demo! It has the following features:
- Automatically advance to the next slide after the specified delay, or manually advance to the next slide.
- Thumbnails of each slide to allow manual advancement.
- Descriptions of images read automatically from image alt text.
- Integrates with CCK imagefield.
- Integrates with imagecache to automatically size images.
- Integrates with nodequeue to give fine control over content and order of slideshow.
- Choice of animations such as slide or fade.
- Control over animation speed between slides.
Ideas for new features are always welcome. Please create an issue in the issue queue.
This module is developed by the team at Tigerfish.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 129 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,836
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.