This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This project, dreamed up during a late night case of the sillies in #drupal-contribute, attempts to be a complication of worst Drupal practices in one place, so people can figure out what NOT to do when developing modules.
If you are instead interested in learning about the best Drupal development practices, please see the Examples for Developers project.
Thanks to at least chx, msonnabaum, catch, jthorson, jacine, and probably lots of other people for the initial commits. Etherpad unfortunately is terrible about identifying who's who. :(
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Examples, Novelty
- Last modified: 25 November 2011
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.