This project, dreamed up during a late night case of the sillies in #drupal-contribute, attempts to be a complication of worst Drupal practices in one place, so people can figure out what NOT to do when developing modules.
If you are instead interested in learning about the best Drupal development practices, please see the Examples for Developers project.
Thanks to at least chx, msonnabaum, catch, jthorson, jacine, and probably lots of other people for the initial commits. Etherpad unfortunately is terrible about identifying who's who. :(
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Examples, Novelty
- Last modified: November 25, 2011
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.