This is a very simple module that exposes the 'field alias' of a Facet API facet in the UI and allows you to change it from a nasty machine name to something a bit more friendly.
The alias is used when generating search URLs so you can now make them a little more friendly.
Note that this make break existing search URLs and have other side effects that I've not thought of.
To edit the alias, have a look in the global settings on the facet display settings.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Search, SEO
- Reported installs: 245 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,171
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.