External bookmarks provides a way for users to bookmark external sites and save the bookmarks to their Drupal user account
It works by dragging the Bookmark it button on external_bookmarks/bookmark_button to the bookmarks and visit any site you like and click the Bookmark it bookmark and you get a popup and you can bookmark the link to your Drupal profile
The module also provides a configuration page on admin/config/people/external_bookmarks/configure where you can enter different text for each browser, and also it's possible to add a video tutorial for each browser, so when a user visits the page from Safari he can get help text relevant to Safari...etc
This module depends on the Colorbox module to operate properly
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Media
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 555
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.