Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
A simple module that adds an "Export" tab to every node page. The tab presents site admins with a snippet of PHP capable of re-recreating that node programmatically, not unlike the Views module's export function. This can be useful when hook_update() is being used to migrate a small number of pages or stories from a dev or staging server to a live site.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer
- Downloads: 691
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!