Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
A simple module that adds an "Export" tab to every node page. The tab presents site admins with a snippet of PHP capable of re-recreating that node programmatically, not unlike the Views module's export function. This can be useful when hook_update() is being used to migrate a small number of pages or stories from a dev or staging server to a live site.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer
- Downloads: 683
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.