This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Being able to reuse RDF vocabularies across sites is one of the key elements for the semantic web to take off. The RDF external vocabulary importer module (evoc) will cache any external RDF vocabulary in Drupal, and expose its classes and properties to other modules. RDFCCK relies on evoc to offer classes and properties to be mapped to CCK fields, node title and body.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: RDF
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,309
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.