Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module integrates Drupal 7 WYSIWYG module and the open-source collaborative editor Etherpad-Lite. The development is going on in the 7.x-2.x branch.
Please make sure to follow the instructions in the README.txt.
To enable several users editing a node in the same time you should use the Local Editable formatter for the text fields i.e. go to the Manage Display tab on your
content type (e.g. admin/structure/types/manage/article/display) and choose
Local Editable for the text field you want to have etherpad-lite enabled.
There is a alpha-level attempt of Drupal 6.x integration with the classical Etherpad but it is not maintained. You can give it a try by accessing https://github.com/KyleAMathews/drupal-etherpad.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,009
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.