Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Error Codes or 'err' module provides a unified mechanism for triggering and managing errors. This is primarily useful when working with a large application that you have development, and need a way to manage and maintain any errors that may occur for visitors, being able to properly identify the error(s) and take the appropriate actions.
To read more head over to the Drupal Error Code Handling article.
Developed and sponsored by Victoria Web Design
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,920
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!